As we prepare for the 2017 TN HIMSS Summit we seek submissions for speakers and panelists. We welcome your recommendations and proposals for good speakers that showcase the latest knowledge and potential solutions to support the future of healthcare. The list below is NOT exhaustive, but here are some examples of topics that we seek:
- Transforming organization culture
- Evolution/innovative patient care strategies
- Increasing patient safety AND revenue
- Information Security Lessons
- Improving Patient Safety
- Trending healthcare technology
- Use case examples of data informatics
Guidelines for successful speaker submission.
- Submissions must be submitted in English.
- Submissions can only be submitted on the template provided. Proposals not submitted on this template will be disregarded without notification.
- Submissions can only be submitted online via the submission process found on this page. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- You may submit multiple proposals as long as the content is different from your other submissions. Please do not submit the same proposal to multiple topics as these will be removed without notification from our system.
If you are selected as a speaker you will be notified by email or phone by March 15, 2017. Please note the email address and phone number that you supply in the Submitter Details page will be used to notify the results of your submission if you are selected. If you change email addresses during this time, please notify us so we can update your records.