HIT CYBERSECURITY SERIES Part 1
PART I – CAN YOU ESCAPE THE CHAOS?
This is a two-part cybersecurity breakfast series that provides an applied look at the risks posed to healthcare organizations by cyber threats. In our initial presentation, our esteemed panel will focus on pre-breach through early mitigation, including how events are detected, threat information is shared, intrusions are isolated, and downtime is minimized.
Moderator: Scott Augenbaum, FBI – Cyber Squad
- James Cabe, Fortinet – Architect and Consulting Systems Engineer Fortinet Fabric Ready Program
- Don Kleoppel, Cerner – Chief Security Officer, Cerner Corporation
- Emily Crabbe, JD, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Investigator
- Robert Banniza, Amsurg – Vice president – Information Security
Other panelists to be announced.
Come join us for a discussion on one of today’s most crucial HIT topics!
- When: June 22nd 8 am – 10 am, registration will open at 7:30 am (breakfast provided)
- Where: Franklin Marriott Cool Springs – 700 Cool Springs Blvd., Franklin, TN 37067
- Cost: $30 for new 2017 members, $35 for members, $50 for non-members
- Presenting Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship information
To register select an option below.