This market is not for the faint of heart. It requires a smart and substantial effort to get your message through. Do you have what it takes?
Designed for CEOs, product managers, marketers, and sales professionals, this powerful three-part series will be led by John Farkas: CEO and Storyteller at Golden Spiral, a growth marketing agency focused on helping transformational healthtech companies own their market.
Register For Session 1 Today!
Session 1: The Essential Foundations: Ensuring you have the right DNA in place to meet the challenge.
- Building a Growth Team vs the traditional sales/marketing/product silos
- Confronting and overcoming the biases that poison growth
- Understanding the function of “marketing” for healthtech companies and the essential ingredient that is at the center of successful growth marketing
Wednesday, June 7th | 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location: Ankura Nashville Office
2963 Sidco Dr #101
Nashville, TN 37204
Session 2: Know Your Buyer: Positioning Your Company And Your Products To Win.
- Carving the path to real market differentiation
- Cultivating a unified understanding of your solution offerings
- How to build and demonstrate an empathetic understanding of your buyer
- The importance of reflecting the “soul” of your brand.
Wednesday, August 16th | 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Session 3: Growth Marketing Mastery: Crafting Engaging Digital Journeys that Convert
- The critical nature of knowing how healthtech buyers engage
- Creating the right elements for the right buyers at the right time
- Designing strategic websites to enhance your online visibility and drive leads through your funnel.
Tuesday, October 24th | 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About John Farkas
John is the Founder and CEO of Golden Spiral, an award-winning marketing agency headquartered in Nashville, TN. With over 4,000 healthcare companies, two medical schools, and teaching hospitals in the region, Golden Spiral’s network of healthcare innovators is well-established, ensuring founders and c-suite executives are poised for greatness at every inflection point.
Assembling a group of innovative, energetic, and gifted team members, John aspires for Golden Spiral to produce transformative and inspiring work, empowering clients to connect with healthcare prospects in profound and impactful ways.
John frequently contributes to tech publications, various industry blogs, and podcasts.